Julie is a fitness professional with over 35 years of experience in group fitness. Her journey began in the mid-80s and since then, she has seen many trends come and go, various styles develop and even the onset of Les Mills programs. Throughout the years, her communication style has evolved and she now has a keen understanding of delivering clear verbal instructions.
Over the years, Julie has developed a special interest in working with individuals aged over 65 who want to stay healthy and active. Her experience and expertise in teaching Yoga, Pilates, Body Pump and Barre, allow her to bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to UHE.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor of Nursing in 1988
• Masters of Clinical Nursing in 1991
• Registered Fitness Instructor for 30 years
• Clinical Nurse Educator
• Rapid Transformation Therapist
• Owner of Functional Strength Rehabilitation, Education Service (Australia)
• United Health Education Associate and Coordinator